IELTS Online Classes at Povard Academy prepares students for IELTS test via our dedicated online learning platform.
IELTS is an English test that assesses your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.It helps you develop the kind of English you need in everyday life, whether you are at college, at work or talking to friends.
There are two test types:
- IELTS Academic is for higher education or professional training.
- IELTS General Training is for secondary education, migration, work or training.
Whichever test you take, you’ll get a score from 1 to 9 for each section – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
The test is made up of:
- Academic Reading
- General Training Reading
- General Training Writing
- Academic Writing
You’ll be assessed on:
- Listening – to see how well you understand ideas, recognize opinions, and follow the development of an argument
- Reading – to see how well you read for general sense, main ideas, and details, and whether you understand the author’s inferences and opinions
- Writing – to see how well and how accurately you write a response, organise your ideas, and use wide-ranging vocabulary and grammar
- Speaking – to see how well you can communicate opinions and information on everyday topics and common experiences, and express and justify your opinions
If you are thinking of studying, working or living in an English-speaking country, IELTS is the test for you. It’s the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration,.
There are two main IELTS tests available – IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training:
- IELTS Academic – is designed to measure your English language proficiency and to assess if it is suitable for an academic environment. The test reflects aspects of academic language and evaluates whether you’re ready to begin training or studying in English.
- IELTS General Training – is designed to measure your English language proficiency in a practical, everyday context. The test reflects both workplace and social situations.
- IELTS Academic
- IELTS General Training